Saturday, March 21, 2015

March 21, 2015

Today was great fun because Dr. Beriswill taught us how to do electronic stories on the computer. We went around campus and took pictures of Flat Stanley, Esteban el Plano, around campus and then created a story on line. It was fun to see old friends and catch up! Sharing all the technology we have been using brought back memories of just how much I have learned! It's amazing to think what I have been using that I never had access to before! Since I cannot use camtasia, I will use iMovie and get my students moving on yet another project inspired by GAETI. The possibilities are endless and I am looking forward to introducing something new to my students...they may know how to use the technology, but I'll sneak some learning in while they are having fun showing off their skills! Thanks to Dr. Bracey, Dr. Beriswill, Dr. Sherman, Dr. Lee, and the others who have taken their time and invested in us. Your legacy lives on!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment